Elite Fleet Driver Opportunities
Elite Job Description
Elite Fleet drivers are the best of the best. Drivers run 120 hours in the truck then have 48 hours off. The Elite Fleet works all days and runs in the entire network. You’re earning your Elite pay on miles, stops, safety bonus’s and proving you’re the safest and most reliable driver in our fleet.
Elite Fleet Driver Duties
- Responsible for safely driving a CMV and completing continuous training.
- Transporting customer freight from distribution centers to individual stores or backhauls from vendors to distribution centers or Premier facilities.
- Quarterly Inspections: PM Compliance, Damage Free, Safety Bonus, Clean Truck.
- Inspecting trucks for mechanical items and safety issues and have maintenance performed when required.
- ustomer Service: On time delivery and no customer complaints.
- Maintain accurate elogs using PeopleNet.
- Comply with all safety and DOT rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
Elite Fleet Driver Requirements
- Class A CDL with 2 years of verifiable driving experience.
- Minimum age 23 years old.
- Clean driving record for the past 2 years (PSP), no speeding, no accidents, no damage.
- Clean MVR, over 5 years.
- Pass DOT physical, DOT drug test and Premier Transportation road test.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulation, policies and/or procedures.