Regional Driver Opportunities
Regional Job Description
Regional Fleet drivers run safe, legal and look out for our clients pick-ups and deliveries. They average 1500 - 2000 miles per truck. Drivers run 120 hours in the truck then have 48 hours off. The Premier Regional Fleet works all days and runs in the entire network. You’re earning your pay on miles, stops, safety bonus’s and working your way to our Elite Fleet status in the region where you live and work.
Regional Driver Duties
- Responsible for safely driving a CMV and completing continuous training.
- Transporting customer freight from distribution centers to individual stores or backhauls from vendors to distribution centers or Premier facilities.
- Quarterly Inspections: PM Compliance, Damage Free, Safety Bonus, Clean Truck.
- Inspecting trucks for mechanical items and safety issues and have maintenance performed when required.
- Customer Service: On time delivery and no customer complaints.
- Maintain accurate elogs using PeopleNet.
- Comply with all safety and DOT rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
Regional Driver Requirements
- Class A CDL with 6 months of verifiable driving experience.
- Minimum age 23 years old.
- Pass DOT physical, DOT drug test and Premier Transportation road test.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulation, policies and/or procedures.