Job Title:   Fleet Manager
Location:   Midway, GA
Immediate opening for an experienced Fleet Manager in Midway, GA to manage a group of 8 drivers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide high level customer service and ensure compliance to all company s rules and regulations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to customer requests in a responsive manner.
- Manage daily on-site operations such as headcount, check-ins of employees to ensure driver availability during working hours.
- Train drivers and new hires in line with company policies and procedures.
- Organize review meetings with drivers to continuously improve performance.
- Monitor all company activities and ensure compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Motivate and encourage drivers to achieve and maintain goals.
- Develop and maintain relationship with management and supervisors to resolve employee issues and concerns per existing company policy.
- Provide orientation to drivers in terms of company values and culture.
- Intermediate skill level in Excel/Word
- Ability to follow-up/Communicate challenges
- Comfort in leadership role
- Some Transportation industry knowledge
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements, level of work, and responsibilities.
It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.