Job Title:   Payroll Clerk
Location:   Forest Park, GA
The payroll clerk position is accountable for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll,
and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Data entry
- Verify timekeeping records.
- Record payroll data in our software system and verify all amounts prior to cutting checks
- Initiate direct deposits.
- Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately
- Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll check
- Minimum one year payroll department experience
- Ability to process basic functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with payroll software a plus
- Strong attention to detail required
- High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred).
This Job Description is intended to describe the general requirements, level of work, and responsibilities.
It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.