Montgomery, AL| FL - Lakeland, Ocala| GA - Atlanta, Columbus, Forest Park, Lake Park, Macon, Pendergrass| IL - Chicago, Kankakee, Manteno, University Park| IN - Brownsburg, Evansville, Pendleton| Franklin, KY| Chicopee, MA| Monroe, MI| NC- Charlotte, Greensboro, Wilson| Dallas, TX| Fishersville, VA| Lacey, WA
Premier’s local drivers are the backbone of our company. Local drivers think safety first, operate legal and look out for our clients pick-ups and deliveries. They average 1000 - 1500 miles per week. Drivers run all hours of the day, all days of the week. This is for you if you need daily home time. You’re earning your pay on miles, stops, safety bonus’s and working in the region where you live and work.
- Responsible for safely driving a CMV and completing continuous training.
- Transporting customer freight from distribution centers to individual stores or backhauls from vendors to distribution centers or Premier facilities.
- Quarterly Inspections: PM Compliance, Damage Free, Safety Bonus, Clean Truck.
- Inspecting trucks for mechanical items and safety issues and have maintenance performed when required.
- Customer Service: On time delivery and no customer complaints.
- Maintain accurate elogs using PeopleNet.
- Comply with all safety and DOT rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Class A CDL with 6 months of verifiable driving experience.
- Minimum age 23 years old.
- Pass DOT physical, DOT drug test and Premier Transportation road test.
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulation, policies and/or procedures.