Control Tower Program Manager
Mange the planning, data gathering, reporting and follow up for multiple client support centers in remote locations. The position will provide direct management of 8-12 subordinate team members who will execute over 24 hours and 7 days per week.
- Support the business in the administrative, executive and accounting functions on a transactional basis.
- Development of your team to execute all the necessary actions for various functions across multiple areas.
- Continuous Training and Refinement of team for future development.
- Implement KPIs, financial benchmarks and financial planning tools.
- Provide critical insights for gap analysis on software, hardware and training tools.
- Ability to Coach, Correct and Inspire the associates under your supervision.
- Execute the training programs selected by the executive team.
- 5-10 years experience in transportation or logistics field.
- Experience across operational elements in the supply chain; transportation, distribution, labor management.
- Experience with the functionality in YMS, WMS and TMS systems.
- Strong management communication with specific ability to hold people accountable.
- Ability to convert business knowledge into repeatable business process.
- Willing to Travel.
- Microsoft Office fluency.