Management Trainee Program Leader
The position will provide direct training of 40 management trainee individuals who will be working through a series of skills as they develop in their specific field of work.
- Development of course material with direct guidance from subject matter experts.
- Refinement of course material for year over year improvement.
- Development of success criterion for skill benchmarks.
- Ability to Coach, Correct and Inspire the associates under your supervision.
- Execute the training programs selected by the Executive Team for each class.
- 3-5 years experience in transportation or logistics field.
- 1-2 years experience leading a management training group.
- Willing to Travel.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to convert business knowledge into training requirement.
- Ability to create reports of activities completed for management review.
- Microsoft Office fluency.