Data Quality Manager
Leads the data management functions on a busy cross dock. You control the flow of data into our operations and out to our clients, partners and internal customers. Data quality and accuracy is critical to our success.
- Manage inbound receipts and flow of inbound communication.
- Manage and control on dock reports and flow of information.
- Manage all inbound and outbound carrier communication.
- Control data quality.
- Execute daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
- Provide your vision for the development of the process and training needs.
- Strong excel skills.
- Ability to train others
- Work in mainframe operating system.
- High school diploma/GED required .