Forest Park, GA
The payroll clerk position is accountable for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
- Data entry
- Verify timekeeping records.
- Record payroll data in our software system and verify all amounts prior to cutting checks.
- Initiate direct deposits.
- Change employee banking records when necessary to process payments accurately.
- Maintain compliant policies and procedures for processing payroll check.
- Minimum one year payroll department experience.
- Ability to process basic functions and formulas in Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with payroll software a plus.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- High school diploma/GED required .
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.