Premier Transportation has an opening for an experienced Transportation Coordinator. The qualified candidate would have 1 year of dispatching experience. They would like to work in a fast pace industry.
Main job responsibility will be tracking and updating drivers and assigning and building schedules.
· Direct and manage the activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking of company tractors and trailers
· Communicate efficiently with office and driver staff
· Update moves of trucks throughout the day
· Assign and confirm drivers schedule and routes daily
· Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings
· Monitor operations to ensure drivers comply with customer policies, DOT regulations and procedures, safety rules, and federal and state transportation regulations.
· Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
· Implement schedule and policy changes.
There are two positions open, each with a different work schedule: 1) Sunday through Thursday; and 2) Tuesday through Saturday
· One (1) year of dispatching experience
· Detail orientated
· On-site location- NO REMOTE work
· Good communication skills necessary
· Time management skills
· Reliability is important